Thursday 29 December 2011

The End of 2011

Hello, young earthlings. This is made with the purpose of spreading my epic boredom to the human race. Conditions: only read if, 1. you're lifeless, 2. you're bored, 3. you think I'm awesome... heck yeah! Can't believe it's been a year or so since I last blogged. Pro or not? Heh. Anyways, 2011 was great! Not only that, but it flew by pretty fast too. I feel kinda reluctant to leave all the good and bad memories behind, but life goes on anyhow so... BOOHOOHOO. T_T

The holidays, sigh, am I the only one who isn't a fan? Especially when it's coming close to an end and you're feeling like you wanna suffocate yourself to death because you have nothing to do. Yeah, that sucks. On the bright side, I got to spend a lot of time with my family so that's always good.

Made cookies too! They turned out good, don't you think? :-)


Doggie Horlicks Cookies. Also they're sugar-free, not technically, but you don't have to put any ounce of sugar in the batter anymore since you're adding Horlicks (and it's already a tad bit sweet on its own). But then again it's your choice whether or not you want them sweeter.

HAHAHAHA got hair and spectacles some more! Damn cute, right?

Click here for the recipe. And it's really funny 'cuz the "doggies" will wear different expressions depending on how you arrange the Koko Krunch (as the ears), chocolates chips (for the nose), and chocolate rice (as the eyes), or you can be like me and arrange them however fancy as you like. Have fun trying it out!!!

xoxo, sandy.

P:S. How do you like my new blog? The design's awesome, right?? Well it has to be, I spent more than 5 freaking hours on it! Meh, I should get a trophy for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment